Thursday, June 22, 2017

Welcome to 4th Grade!

Welcome to 4th grade!  I hope you are all having a wonderful summer.  When you're ready to begin shopping for school supplies, the information below should be helpful when preparing for my class...

I will be providing you with most of the things that you'll be needing for 4th grade.

I'll have a homework folder and writing folder for you, so there's no need to bring any folders.

In reading we'll be using a marble composition notebook - I have plenty for everyone so you don't need one of these either.  If you'd like to purchase your own that fits your style, that's fine.

For writing (besides the folder that I'll be providing) I'll also provide you with a 1-subject spiral notebook.  Again, if you'd like to bring your own you may.

I'll have all of the math supplies that you'll need so it won't be necessary to bring your own.

Below are some items that you should bring in:

Suggested Supply List
·      Pencils (lots!)
·      Erasers
·      Colored pencils, crayons, or markers
·      Small pencil box
·      Ear buds (small head phones are okay, but ear buds are easier to store)

 Here are some items that we use a lot of during the school year.  These items would be shared with the whole class.

Classroom List
·      Tissues
·      Clorox wipes

No comments:

Post a Comment